Feeling frustrated on the gluten free diet?
Get what you need. Become confident and well informed.
Hi, I'm Amy!
I’m a busy mom, dietitian and have been eating gluten free for years! My husband has celiac disease and I have non-celiac gluten sensitivity. Let me help you on your gluten free journey!
Gluten Free Nutrition Plan for Busy Families
This ebook offers all the essential information you need to ensure you and your family is eating well on the gluten free diet.
What this book can do for you
- Feel confident you are meeting the nutrition needs of your family
- Identify high risk foods and know if a food product is safe to eat
- Consider traveling again
- Become organized and inspired with tons of ideas for breakfast, snacks and meals your family will love
- Get immediate access to this book and read on your phone or any device
Here's what you are getting
- 80 pages of essential information written by an expert in nutrition
- Practical tips and strategies from someone that has years of living with the gluten free diet
- Diet overview including gluten containing foods, foods to question and gluten free foods
- Information on how to read a food label and regulations in Canada and the United States
- High and low risk foods and how to know if something is safe to eat
- Eating out and traveling tips
- Breakfast, meal and snack ideas
- Strategies to ensure you are getting enough nutrients to feel your best
- Three weeks of gluten free meal plans
- Thirty family friendly recipes
Get these additional books for free
A collection of three ingredient gluten free recipes
Includes 4 breakfast, 4 meal, 4 snack and 4 appetizer recipes.
Valued at $5
Save $200 on your grocery bill
Includes 5 strategies to save you serious cash on your grocery bill this month.
Valued at $9