Eating gluten free can be easy!
Let me show you how.
Are you overwhelmed or confused with the gluten free diet?
Wouldn’t it be great to get support from a profession that really understands this diet?
Hi! My name is Amy.
I’m a registered dietitian with years of experience in living gluten free.
My husband is diagnosed with celiac disease and I have non-celiac gluten sensitivity. I offer nutrition coaching to people, just like you, across Canada.
I highly recommend setting up a session with Amy if you are gluten free!
Amy was very informative and knowledgeable during our session. I learned a lot about what to look for on labels and packaging when confirming gluten free items. Amy provided me with gluten free alternatives to ensure I get proper nutrition in my diet, along with tips to prevent cross contamination.
Tarleen, Prince George
Benefits of working with me:
- Improved energy levels and feel your best
- Confidence you are getting adequate nutrients in your diet
- Become knowledgeable about safe gluten free foods and how to know by reading a label
- Become inspired with meal ideas
- Evening and weekend sessions are available to suit your schedule
- Quick availability, often within a week
- Sessions are done in the comfort of your own home with a virtual conferencing link. No driving, no parking, no hassle!
Nutrition coaching features:
- Personalized nutrition advice from a qualified and experienced professional
- Recommendations on how to improve your current diet
- Resources to help inform you
- Education on how to eat well and simply on a gluten free diet